We're recruiting for an Engagement Lead, to work in our Innovation & Practice team.
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in helping to improve democracy. As Engagement Lead you will play a central role in our team – developing, leading and managing significant projects for us, including citizens’ assemblies, citizens’ juries, deliberative workshops, and participatory processes.
Salary band: Up to £47,291
Location: Flexible but must be comfortable with regular travel both for project work and for Involve team activities. Must be able to travel to deliver work across the UK, in particular in England..
Hours: Full time, 35 hours a week with flexible or part time considered
Download the job description to read more about the role, its responsibilities, and the competencies we're looking for. You'll find the job description at the bottom of this page.
The online application form will ask you a series of questions:
- How you heard about this job
- Personal details
- Diversity monitoring (this section is optional)
- Application form:
- Please outline why you are interested in this role (max 300 words)
- Please outline your experience relevant to the essential competencies of this role. You will want to refer to the role description and the competencies in the job description. Please note that we are interested in any experience that demonstrates your suitability for the role (e.g. it may be in a work or voluntary capacity) (max 500 words)
- Please outline any experience relevant to the desirable competencies of this role. You will want to refer to the role description and the competencies in the job description. Please note that we are interested in any experience that demonstrates your suitability for the role (e.g. it may be in a work or voluntary capacity) (max 200 words)
- You'll be asked to upload a CV of no more than two sides of A4
If you are unable to complete your application via the online form, please contact us at [email protected]
Please refer to the job description when completing your application:
- Your application will be blind reviewed, to ensure fairness. Your personal details and diversity monitoring information will not be seen by the assessor. Your CV will only be considered if you score well on the blind review. References will only be taken up upon appointment.
- We recommend that you prepare your answers elsewhere and copy and paste them into the online form.
- Candidates invited to interview will use their CV and the application form to demonstrate their ability to perform the role, using examples from their career and/or volunteering experience to-date.
- Candidates are unlikely to be invited to interview if they state they meet the criteria without providing supporting examples and evidence, or ignore the application instructions above.
- This post is only open to applicants who have the right to work in the UK.
If you are unable to complete your application via the online form, please contact: [email protected]
The closing date for applications is 9 a.m. on Monday 17th July 2023. Applications submitted after this date and time will not be considered.
Shortlisted candidates can expect to hear by Monday 31st July 2023 if they are being invited to interview.
Interviews will begin week commencing 7th August 2023.