We're recruiting for a Project Officer, to work in our Innovation & Practice team.
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in helping to improve democracy. You'll get involved in project-managing and delivering a wide range of our projects and programmes to have real impact on public policy.
Salary band: £28,500 - £33,500
Location: Flexible but within easy reach of London and able to attend the London office on a regular basis.
Hours: Full time is our preference (but we will consider part time)
Download the job description to read more about the role, its responsibilities, and the competencies we're looking for. You'll find the job description at the bottom of this page.
How to apply
Apply online via the link below. The closing date for applications is 9 a.m. on Monday 13th February 2023.
The online application form will ask you a series of questions:
- How you heard about this job
- Personal details
- Diversity monitoring (this section is optional)
- Application form:
- Please outline why you are interested in this role (max 300 words)
- Please outline your experience relevant to the essential competencies of this role. You will want to refer to the role description and the competencies in the job description. Please note that we are interested in any experience that demonstrates your suitability for the role (e.g. it may be in a work or voluntary capacity) (max 500 words)
- Please outline any experience relevant to the desirable competencies of this role. You will want to refer to the role description and the competencies in the job description. Please note that we are interested in any experience that demonstrates your suitability for the role (e.g. it may be in a work or voluntary capacity) (max 200 words)
- You'll be asked to upload a CV of no more than two sides of A4
If you are unable to complete your application via the online form, please contact us at [email protected]
Selection process and key dates
Your application will be blind reviewed, to reduce the impact of subconscious bias in the application review process. Your personal details and diversity monitoring information will not be seen by the assessor. Your CV will only be considered if you score well on the blind review. References will only be taken up upon appointment. This post is only open to candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
We’re actively building a diverse team and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they work with. We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process, and to working arrangements, according to your needs. If you are shortlisted for interview we will explain what the interview process will involve in advance and check with you if we need to make any adjustments so that you can interview fairly and comfortably. We will also cover any reasonable expenses to enable you to attend the interview.
Closing date: 9 a.m. on Monday 13th February 2023. Applications submitted after this date and time will not be considered.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 23rd February 2023.
Shortlisted candidates can expect to hear by Thursday 16th February 2023 if they are being invited to interview.