Involve is at the forefront of changing our democracy. Combining innovative, high-quality practice with making a clear case for a democracy fit for the 21st century, we are showing exactly what our democratic future holds.
As Team Coordinator you will play a key role in our team. You’ll help take Involve to the next level as a well-functioning, efficient organisation where we can get the best out of our working lives, supported by the best systems possible. You will be supporting the CEO and senior team members with diaries and operational management; supporting the whole team with their day to day project administration; and helping us communicate with the outside world in a smooth, professional manner.
To succeed in the role, you will be an outstanding and detail oriented administrator who has excellent organisational, written and verbal communication skills. You will show lots of initiative, be a strong team player whilst also being able to work autonomously, as well as have a passion for our mission.
We are flexible in terms of either working from home, or working hybrid from home and a physical office. We have physical offices in London and Belfast which are always available to work in, but we can also find a more convenient hot-desk office location for you if required. The successful candidate must be able to travel to our London office for occasional office management and for occasional in-person team meetings.
Download the job description to read more about the role, its responsibilities, and the competencies we're looking for. You'll find the job description at the bottom of this page.
How to apply
Apply online via the link below. The closing date for applications is 9 a.m. on Monday 12th September 2022.
The online application form will ask you a series of questions:
- How you heard about this job
- Personal details
- Diversity monitoring (this section is optional)
- Application form:
- Please outline why you are interested in this role (max 300 words)
- Please outline your experience relevant to the essential competencies of this role. You will want to refer to the role summary and the competencies in the job description. Please note that we are interested in any experience that demonstrates your suitability for the role (e.g. it may be in a work or voluntary capacity) (max 500 words)
- Please outline any experience relevant to the desirable competencies of this role. You will want to refer to the role summary and the competencies in the job description. Please note that we are interested in any experience that demonstrates your suitability for the role (e.g. it may be in a work or voluntary capacity) (max 200 words)
- You'll be asked to upload a CV of no more than two sides of A4
If you are unable to complete your application via the online form, please contact us at [email protected]
Selection process and key dates
Your application will be blind reviewed, to reduce the impact of subconscious bias in the application review process. Your personal details and diversity monitoring information will not be seen by the assessor. Your CV will only be considered if you score well on the blind review. References will only be taken up upon appointment. This post is only open to candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
We’re actively building a diverse team and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they work with. We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process, and to working arrangements, according to your needs. If you are shortlisted for interview we will explain what the interview process will involve in advance and check with you if we need to make any adjustments so that you can interview fairly and comfortably. We will also cover any reasonable expenses to enable you to attend the interview.
Closing date: 9 a.m. on Monday 12th September 2022. Applications submitted after this date and time will not be considered.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 14th September 2022.