Are you a facilitation or engagement professional living or working in the UK? If yes, we’d like to invite you to our second Reframe event, ‘Increasing the impact of engagement in post-Brexit UK’.
Our Reframe series provides a space for people in our sector to develop a response to the Brexit vote and its aftermath. The first event last July focussed on skills shares and a chance to reflect on what had been a tumultuous few weeks.
Reframe 2 will focus on action. Specifically it will ask how the work and skills of engagement and facilitation professionals can have more impact on society and politics in the UK today. Using a mixture of facilitated and self-facilitated small group working, the event will move from identifying shared aspirations, to exploring concrete ideas for creating change.
- Date: 22 February 2017
- Time: 11.00-17.00, with registration from 10.30am
- Location: Kings College London
- Lunch and breaks: Unfortunately we don’t have the budget to provide lunch and refreshments. Instead we will leave enough time at lunch, and during breaks, for you to use the cafes in the building or nearby. You’re also welcome to bring your own food.
- Who can attend: The event is open to all engagement and facilitation professionals. You do not need to have attended the first Reframe event.
- Cost: This event is free to attend.
RSVP at this link by the end of Friday 3 February. Please feel free to forward on this invitation to other engagement professionals you think might be interested in attending.
We are looking forward to collaborating with you all at the event. We hope very much that you will be able to join us.
Picture credit: Tomek Nacho, Brexit?, flickr creative commons