The Engagement and Participation Network (EPN) will offer a home for people doing public participation and engagement in the UK.
We are currently seeking funding to co-create the network with other organisations, institutions and individuals that practise public participation and engagement. The network will be hosted by Involve and bring together people from different sectors.
We hope the network will:
- Give you space share your projects and practice, and learn from each other
- Allow people from different sectors to work together to find solutions to shared challenges
- Host workshops and sharing sessions about innovations in participatory and deliberative democracy
- Be at the forefront of thought leadership in the participation and engagement space
- Provide an invaluable networking space
- Create a culture of participation and engagement within and beyond the democracy sector
- Build a community of practice in participation and engagement
We think it is important that a UK-wide network is co-created by the people who will be part of it. This way we can make sure the network is fit for purpose and as impactful as possible. We also want the network to add value to its members’ work and that it doesn’t duplicate the work of other networks.
If you would like to be involved in the network co-creation, or would like to join the network once it’s established, please complete the form here..
Want to support us?
If you would be interested in supporting the establishment of the EPN, please contact Carly Walker-Dawson at [email protected].