The Bristol Citizens’ Assembly is bringing together 60 people from across Bristol to consider the Covid recovery and creating a better future for all.
Over four weekends in January to March 2021 the group will discuss and respond to the important question ‘How do we recover from COVID-19 and create a better future for all in Bristol?’
During the assembly, they will do deepdives into three topics:
- Climate change & housing – How do we rapidly reduce the impact of our homes on climate change?
- Transport – What changes should we make to our neighbourhoods to make how we travel easier, healthier and better for the environment?
- Health – How should we tackle health inequalities in Bristol?
The assembly will develop a set of recommendations that will be presented to:
• The One City Economy Board to inform the city’s recovery strategy
• Bristol City Council’s Cabinet as a key input in shaping the council's future strategy and actions.